Sunday, September 26, 2021

My Most Amazing Creativity To Share!

Kia ora Bloggers last night I was very bored so I decided to make my family some dinner. I made the chicken nuggets and spring rolls. I put them in the oven for 20 minutes. The first time we put them in for 10 minutes but they didn’t defrost. I put them back in the oven for another 10 minutes, after I put them in the oven for another 10 minutes they were cooked. I let them cool down, then I told my little brother that I made his favourite chicken nuggets! He came inside and had the chicken nuggets. He didn’t want any spring rolls though. Have you ever made your family dinner?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber, My name is Jack, I go to Paihia School and l am in Te Maunga. I really liked how you explained how you cooked the chicken nuggets and spring rolls in your blog. I cooked some soup for my family and it was pretty hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Amber,
    It´s Eli from Ahipara School. I enjoyed reading about your experience while cooking chicken nuggets and spring rolls. Maybe next time you can say what was challenging for you when you were cooking. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete