Monday, August 16, 2021

The Amazing Time In Taupo Bay

 Kia ora Bloggers on the school holidays I did very fun stuff one of those fun times was  going to Taupo Bay. It was very fun, because my mum and dad have some friends that own a holiday home in Taupo Bay and they offered for us to stay there. We stayed there for 4 wonderful days I really enjoyed it there. When we were there the waves were so calm. Unfortunately I didn't go for a swim because it was so cold it felt like I was in the south island! My little brother Cooper kept on bugging me about going to the playground. So I decided to go to the playground with him. At the end of our holiday it was so cold that there was a storm.It even started to flood so bad that when we were driving past fields it didn’t look like a field it looked like a river. 

Have you ever been to Taupo Bay? 




No comments:

Post a Comment