Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Our Smart Relationships

Kia ora, in Te Ngahere we have been learning about how to be Smart in our online relationships and to seek help when we need it. We have been learning about this because we should always be safe online. The first thing we did was we watched a video so we can learn how to be safe and smart online. The video was about a little girl and her name is Becky, she started to talk to a man who was like in his 40s or 30s and he lied to her about his age and saying that he was 13 and she believed him. Next time when I go on social media I will not tell my personal information and wont tell people my age. I also wont post anything that only my family and I should see. Here is a fact: If you talk to people online that you don’t know then you are talking to strangers. That is why you should never believe anyone that you don’t know because it could be anyone. 

Have your parents ever told you to not talk to strangers?




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Amber, I'm Tabby from Ahipara school. Great job on this work its really detailed and had good points in it as well. I really like the slide show it was fun to watch! Did you make this all on you own? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete