Wednesday, May 5, 2021

My Amazing Trip To Auckland

 Kia ora this school holiday I went to Auckland, when I went to Auckland it took 3 hours to get there and 3 hours to come back home. I went with my nana, my little brother and my papa. We went to the Auckland Zoo I Saw giraffes, zebras, rinos, ostrich and lots of other animals. My nana wanted to get two new lizards we had picked up the  lizards from South Auckland because the lizard she had died. After we had got the lizards we went home. The time we got home it was 10:00 pm. I was so tired after I had got home. My favorite part of going to Auckland was going to the Zoo and seeing lots of animals the animal I wanted to see the most was lions but there were no lions left to see. Have you guys ever been to the Auckland Zoo and seen your favorite animal?  


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Amber, my name is Dylan from Ahipara school. Your trip to Auckland sounds like fun! Yes I have been to Auckland Zoo but I didn't see my favourite animal, an Arctic Fox. Maybe next time you could re-read your writing before you publish. Anyway keep up the great work, blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete